There are ten laboratories for teaching and research in the Department of EMAT.
- Joint Electronic Design Automation/System on a Programmable Chip Lab.
- Electronics and Circuits Lab.
- Silicon Intellectual Property Lab.
- Multimedia Streaming Lab.
- Computer and Communication Lab.
- 3C Integration Design and Engineering Application Lab.
- Technology Management Lab.
- VLSI design Lab.
- Student Project Room I
- Student Project Room II
To fulfill our educational goals, the department also provides a meeting room, group study rooms, and teaching assistants to assist student’s learning.